Naomi Zygiel-Almozlino offers the real estate seller, buyer and investor an outstanding level of comprehensive service. She is one of a few real estate professionals with extensive expertise not only in sales, but also in architecture, design, construction, finance and marketing expertise. Architecture School at Harvard University brought Naomi from Israel to Newton, where she has since resided with her family. Naomi’s husband heads the Neurology division at a local hospital, and her kids, were educated in both public Newton public schools. Naomi’s experience working throughout Metro-Boston and in surrounding communities such as Newton, Brookline, Needham and gives her clients unparalleled access to her market knowledge and expertise across a multitude of markets. She has an excellent track record in getting her clients optimal values.
Whether you wish to sell your home, buy a new one, or purchase an investment property, Naomi will assist you with all of your residential and commercial real estate needs.
- Licensed real estate broker in MA, CT, RI, NY.
- Licensed and registered architect
- Masters of Business Administration
- Marketing of residential and commercial real estate projects regionally
- Experience with real estate from $100,000 to $18,000,000+
- Commercial experience with contractors/developers in design & marketing of new properties
- International Diamond Award (amongst Top 5.2% of the Realtors)
- Member of American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- Expertise in real estate, investment planning and promotion.
- Marketing experience as Senior Director of a major Fortune 500 company.
- Vast majority of business by satisfied client referrals
Education & Certifications
- Certified Relocation Specialist, assisting in regional, national & global moves
- Harvard University, MA in Architecture.
- Boston University, MBA.
- Professional training in New Construction, Development & Conversion
- Senior Clients Real Estate Specialist
- Certificate in Real Estate Negotiation Tactics
- Pro Bono Architect, desgning buildings for non-profit organizations
- Supports various local charities
- Active in environmental & community service projects
- Active in PTOs and school activities
- Active on city planning, and local historical committees
© 2016 Coldwell Banker Brokerage (CBB). This material is Confidential and Proprietary being exclusively for internal use within CBRB. CBRB reserves the right to amend and supplement these policies from time to time.
Copyright © 2016 Naomi Real Estate